Medium-Pressure Spin-On Filter Elements
FOR USE WITH DHF SERIES FILTER HEADS
Zinga pressure filters provide in-line system protection for sensitive system components like servo valves, pressure Spin-on filters are used as process and safety filters to protect individual pumps, valves or the entire hydraulic circuit from contamination as measured per ISO 4406.
- Diameter: 3.7”
- Mounting Thread: 1 3/8” -12 UN
- Pressure: 500 PSI Max. Operating
- ∆Pmax Cellulose: 80 PSID
- ∆Pmax Z-Glass: 100 PSID
- Temperature: Up to +250°F Operating
- Applications: Petroleum-based fluids
- Suction filters
- On the return circuit, for mounting on the line or on the tank cover
- In-line for low and medium pressure applications
- tow trucks
- truck-mounted aerial lifts and cranes
- wood splitters and chippers
- utility terrain vehicles (UTVs).
|Part Number||Particle Size||Nominal Rating||Absolute Rating||Can Color / Imprint||Media Type||Overall Height|
|ZME05||5 Micron||ß<4µ(c) = 2||ß<4µ(c) = 75 ß5µ(c) = 200||White / Green||Z-Glass||5.8”|
|ZME16||16 Micron||ß<4µ(c) = 2||ß10µ(c) = 75 ß14µ(c) = 200||White / Red||Z-Glass||5.8”|
|ZME16L||16 Micron||ß<4µ(c) = 2||ß10µ(c) = 75 ß14µ(c) = 200||White / Red||Z-Glass||8.5”|
- ßXµ(c) = 2 represents 50% efficiency at Particle Size (Nominal Rating)
- ßXµ(c) = 75 represents 98.7% efficiency at Particle Size (Absolute Rating)
- ßXµ(c) = 200 represents 99.5% efficiency at Particle Size
- Application: Petroleum-based fluids. Consult factory for synthetic fluids
- Caution: Do not use ZME Series filter elements on internal combustion engines.
Zinga Filter Media Types
Multi-Layered, non-woven glass media that provides the highest levels of depth filtration efficiency and capacity. Higher capacity means longer service life. Coupled with a steel support mesh, Z-Glass can withstand higher differential pressures.
Traditional paper based media that provides a nominal level of depth filtration and capacity. Used with petroleum-based fluids only. Some grades of cellulose include a layered glass fiber substrate to provide more efficiency.
Water absorbing cellulose based media designed specifically to absorb and retain free water from petroleum-based fluids. Commonly used in offline systems, AquaZorb will operate until it is fully saturated and ultimately curtail flow through the media. A system by-pass valve and service gauge is recommended when using AquaZorb.
Stainless Steel Mesh
Woven in a variety of precision patterns, stainless steel mesh provides a basic surface type filtration with very low differential pressure. Applications include pump protection and “last chance” valve protection. Stainless steel mesh can be serviced by ultrasonic cleaning. (30: 560µ, 60: 280µ, 100: 141µ, 200:75µ, 200×1400: 10µ)
Compatible Spin-on Filter Heads
DHF Series Spin-On Filter Heads with ∆P Indicator Option
Flows Up To: 35 GPM
Port Sizes: 3/4” NPTF; 1” NPTF; 1 1/16”-12UN (SAE-12); 1 5/16”-12UN (SAE-16)
Pressure: 500 PSI Maximum Operating; 1000 PSI Static Burst
Temperature: Up to +200°F
Filters: ME & ZME Series
Assembly Fatigue Strength: 100,000 cycles @ 0-500 PSI, 300,000 cycles @ 0-400 PSI, 1,000,000 cycles @ 0-350 PSI
Applications: Petroleum-based fluids; consult factory for synthetic fluids