Tank-Top Reservoir Filters remove contaminants from hydraulic systems. Zinga filters have the highest levels of dirt-holding capacity. and are manufactured to the exact standards to protect pumps and hydraulic circuits from contamination for per ISO 4406.
- Flows Up To: 25 GPM (Return)
- Port Sizes: 1/2″ & 3/4″ NPTF, SAE & BSP
- Pressure: 100 PSI Max. Operating Pressure; 300 PSI Burst
- Temperature: -15 to +230°F Operating
- Head: Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Bowl / Cover: Nylon
- Breather: 10-Micron (Foam) Standard
- Applications: Petroleum-based fluids only; consult factory for synthetic fluids
- Protects hydraulic system
- Easy to install and use
- Helps keep your system in compliance with ISO 4406 standards
- Highest levels of dirt-holding capacity
Diagrams and Dimensions
Zinga Filter Media Types
Multi-Layered, non-woven glass media that provides the highest levels of depth filtration efficiency and capacity. Higher capacity means longer service life. Coupled with a steel support mesh, Z-Glass can withstand higher differential pressures.
Traditional paper based media that provides a nominal level of depth filtration and capacity. Used with petroleum-based fluids only. Some grades of cellulose include a layered glass fiber substrate to provide more efficiency.
Water absorbing cellulose based media designed specifically to absorb and retain free water from petroleum-based fluids. Commonly used in offline systems, AquaZorb will operate until it is fully saturated and ultimately curtail flow through the media. A system by-pass valve and service gauge is recommended when using AquaZorb.
Stainless Steel Mesh
Woven in a variety of precision patterns, stainless steel mesh provides a basic surface type filtration with very low differential pressure. Applications include pump protection and “last chance” valve protection. Stainless steel mesh can be serviced by ultrasonic cleaning. (30: 560µ, 60: 280µ, 100: 141µ, 200:75µ, 200×1400: 10µ)
Compatible Filter Elements
SLE1 & ZSLE1 Series Filter Elements, Cellulose and Synthetic
For use with Zinga SLF1 series tank-top filters