Tank-Top Reservoir Filters remove contaminants from hydraulic systems. Zinga filters have the highest levels of dirt-holding capacity and are manufactured to the exact standards to protect pumps and hydraulic circuits from contamination for per ISO 4406.
- Flows Up To: 300 GPM (Return) 100 GPM (Suction)
- Port Sizes: 2″ NPTF, 2″ 4-Bolt Flange, 2 1/2″ 4-Bolt Flange, 3″ 4-Bolt Flange
- Pressure: 300 PSI Max. Operating Pressure
- Temperature: Up to 250°F
- Application: Petroleum-based fluids
- Protects hydraulic system
- Easy to install and use
- Helps keep your system in compliance with ISO 4406 standards
- Highest levels of dirt-holding capacity
Diagrams and Dimensions
Optional Mounting Flanges
Bolt Flange (Part Number WF-10):
- For bolt down installation to reservoir.
- Bolt flange supplied with 1/8″ thick gasket.
Weld Flange (Part Number WF-09):
- For weld in place installation on reservoir.
- Weld flange identical to bolt flange except without boltclearance holes and gasket.
• 7.06″ to 7.38″ dia. hole in reservoir wall required for proper installation.
• Flanges can be welded to filter housings by factory as an extra cost option. Specify the desired height required from port center line to mounting surface (reservoir wall), 2.5″ minimum.
Zinga Filter Media Types
Multi-Layered, non-woven glass media that provides the highest levels of depth filtration efficiency and capacity. Higher capacity means longer service life. Coupled with a steel support mesh, Z-Glass can withstand higher differential pressures.
Traditional paper based media that provides a nominal level of depth filtration and capacity. Used with petroleum-based fluids only. Some grades of cellulose include a layered glass fiber substrate to provide more efficiency.
Water absorbing cellulose based media designed specifically to absorb and retain free water from petroleum-based fluids. Commonly used in offline systems, AquaZorb will operate until it is fully saturated and ultimately curtail flow through the media. A system by-pass valve and service gauge is recommended when using AquaZorb.
Stainless Steel Mesh
Woven in a variety of precision patterns, stainless steel mesh provides a basic surface type filtration with very low differential pressure. Applications include pump protection and “last chance” valve protection. Stainless steel mesh can be serviced by ultrasonic cleaning. (30: 560µ, 60: 280µ, 100: 141µ, 200:75µ, 200×1400: 10µ)
Compatible Filter Elements
WE & ZWE Series Filter Elements
for Zinga WF-2 Tank-Top Filters
RE & ZRE Series Filter Elements
for Zinga RF, WF and TR Series Tank-Top Filters