TR & TS Series
Suction / Return Line Tank-Top Filters
Tank-Top Reservoir Filters remove contaminants from hydraulic systems. Zinga filters have the highest levels of dirt-holding capacity. and are manufactured to the exact standards to protect pumps and hydraulic circuits from contamination for per ISO 4406.
- Flows Up To: TR 96 GPM (Return) 32 GPM (Suction)
- TS 71 GPM (Return) 24 GPM (Suction)
- Port Sizes: 1 1/4″ & 1 1/2″ NPTF, 1 5/8″ – 12 UN (SAE – 20), 1 7/8″ – 12 UN (SAE – 24), 1 1/4″ BSP
- Pressure: 100 PSI Max. Operating
- Temperature: Up to +250°F
- Application: Suitable for petroleum-based fluid only; consult factory for synthetic fluids
- Protects hydraulic system
- Easy to install and use
- Helps keep your system in compliance with ISO 4406 standards
- Highest levels of dirt-holding capacity
- No parts to lose with unitized cover and by-pass valve assembly.
- Radial seal grommets used in RE and SRE series filter elements.
- Drop-in element bowl design for easier installation.
- Patented element bowl hold-down for suction applications.
- O-ring seal between filter housing and tank top.
- Filter housing mounting bolt pattern matches Zinga RF and SRF series as well as Schroeder ST and RT series housings.
- TS series housings are fully compatible with Schroeder K series elements.
Diagrams and Dimensions
Zinga Filter Media Types
Multi-Layered, non-woven glass media that provides the highest levels of depth filtration efficiency and capacity. Higher capacity means longer service life. Coupled with a steel support mesh, Z-Glass can withstand higher differential pressures.
Traditional paper based media that provides a nominal level of depth filtration and capacity. Used with petroleum-based fluids only. Some grades of cellulose include a layered glass fiber substrate to provide more efficiency.
Water absorbing cellulose based media designed specifically to absorb and retain free water from petroleum-based fluids. Commonly used in offline systems, AquaZorb will operate until it is fully saturated and ultimately curtail flow through the media. A system by-pass valve and service gauge is recommended when using AquaZorb.
Stainless Steel Mesh
Woven in a variety of precision patterns, stainless steel mesh provides a basic surface type filtration with very low differential pressure. Applications include pump protection and “last chance” valve protection. Stainless steel mesh can be serviced by ultrasonic cleaning. (30: 560µ, 60: 280µ, 100: 141µ, 200:75µ, 200×1400: 10µ)
Compatible Filter Elements
SRE & ZSRE Series Filter Elements
for Zinga SRF & TS Housings, or as direct interchange for Schroeder “K” series elements
RE & ZRE Series Filter Elements
for Zinga RF, WF and TR Series Tank-Top Filters