Suction / Return Line Tank-Top Filters
Tank-Top Reservoir Filters remove contaminants from hydraulic systems. Zinga filters have the highest levels of dirt-holding capacity. and are manufactured to the exact standards to protect pumps and hydraulic circuits from contamination for per ISO 4406.
- Flows Up To: 83 GPM (Return) 28 GPM (Suction)
- Port Sizes: 1 1/4″ & 1 1/2″ NPTF, 1 5/8″ – 12 UN (SAE – 20), 1 7/8″ – 12 UN (SAE – 24), 1″ & 1 1/4″ BSP
- Pressure: 100 PSI Max Operating
- Temperature: Up to 250°F Operating
- Application: Petroleum-based fluids; consult factory for synthetic fluids
- Protects hydraulic system
- Easy to install and use
- Helps keep your system in compliance with ISO 4406 standards
- Highest levels of dirt-holding capacity
Average Pressure Drop Through Clean Filter Assembly With 150 SUS Oil At 105 ̊ F
- Radial seal grommet used in SRE Series filter elements.
- Filter housing mounting bolt pattern matches Zinga RF, TR, and TS series as well as Schroeder ST, RT, and LRT series housings.
- SRF series housings are fully compatible with Schroeder K series elements.
Diagrams and Dimensions
5 3/8″ DIA. MOUNTING HOLE REQUIRED
Bottom Flow Filter Application
Bottom Port Options
Zinga Filter Media Types
Multi-Layered, non-woven glass media that provides the highest levels of depth filtration efficiency and capacity. Higher capacity means longer service life. Coupled with a steel support mesh, Z-Glass can withstand higher differential pressures.
Traditional paper based media that provides a nominal level of depth filtration and capacity. Used with petroleum-based fluids only. Some grades of cellulose include a layered glass fiber substrate to provide more efficiency.
Water absorbing cellulose based media designed specifically to absorb and retain free water from petroleum-based fluids. Commonly used in offline systems, AquaZorb will operate until it is fully saturated and ultimately curtail flow through the media. A system by-pass valve and service gauge is recommended when using AquaZorb.
Stainless Steel Mesh
Woven in a variety of precision patterns, stainless steel mesh provides a basic surface type filtration with very low differential pressure. Applications include pump protection and “last chance” valve protection. Stainless steel mesh can be serviced by ultrasonic cleaning. (30: 560µ, 60: 280µ, 100: 141µ, 200:75µ, 200×1400: 10µ)
Compatible Filter Elements
SRE & ZSRE Series Filter Elements
for Zinga SRF & TS Housings, or as direct interchange for Schroeder “K” series elements