BE ZBE Series
Spin-On Filter Elements
FOR USE WITH BF SERIES FILTER HEADS
Zinga pressure filters provide in-line system protection for sensitive system components like servo valves, pressure Spin-on filters are used as process and safety filters to protect individual pumps, valves or the entire hydraulic circuit from contamination as measured per ISO 4406.
- Diameter: 3.1”
- Mounting Thread: 3/4” – 16 UN
- Overall Height: 3.4”
- Operating Pressure: 200 PSI Max. Operating
- ∆Pmax Cellulose: 50 PSID without by-pass valve
- Temperature: Up to +250°F Operating
- Applications: Petroleum-based fluids
- Suction filters
- On the return circuit, for mounting on the line or on the tank cover
- In-line for low and medium pressure applications
- tow trucks
- truck-mounted aerial lifts and cranes
- wood splitters and chippers
- utility terrain vehicles (UTVs).
|Part Number||Particle Size||Efficiency (See Below)||Can Color / Imprint||Media Type||Internal By-pass|
|BE100||10 Micron||ß9µ(c) = 2||White / Red||Cellulose||None|
|BE1018||10 Micron||ß9µ(c) = 2||White / Red||Cellulose||18 PSID|
|BE2525||25 Micron||ß17µ(c) = 2||White / Black||Cellulose||25 PSID|
|BE400||40 Micron||ß22µ(c) = 2||White / Black||Cellulose||None|
- ßXµ(c) = 2 represents 50% efficiency at Particle Size (Nominal Rating)
- ßXµ(c) = 75 represents 98.7% efficiency at Particle Size (Absolute Rating)
- Application: Petroleum-based fluids. Consult factory for synthetic fluids.
- Caution: Do not use BE Series filter elements on internal combustion engines.
Zinga Filter Media Types
Multi-Layered, non-woven glass media that provides the highest levels of depth filtration efficiency and capacity. Higher capacity means longer service life. Coupled with a steel support mesh, Z-Glass can withstand higher differential pressures.
Traditional paper based media that provides a nominal level of depth filtration and capacity. Used with petroleum-based fluids only. Some grades of cellulose include a layered glass fiber substrate to provide more efficiency.
Water absorbing cellulose based media designed specifically to absorb and retain free water from petroleum-based fluids. Commonly used in offline systems, AquaZorb will operate until it is fully saturated and ultimately curtail flow through the media. A system by-pass valve and service gauge is recommended when using AquaZorb.
Stainless Steel Mesh
Woven in a variety of precision patterns, stainless steel mesh provides a basic surface type filtration with very low differential pressure. Applications include pump protection and “last chance” valve protection. Stainless steel mesh can be serviced by ultrasonic cleaning. (30: 560µ, 60: 280µ, 100: 141µ, 200:75µ, 200×1400: 10µ)
Compatible Spin-on Filter Heads
BF Series Spin-On Filter Heads
Flows Up To: 7 GPM (Return) 2 GPM (Suction)
Port Sizes: 3/8” NPTF; 9/16”-18 UN (SAE-6)
Pressure: 200 PSI Max.
Temperature: Up to +250°F
Applications: Petroleum-based fluids; consult factory for synthetic fluids